Monday, November 23, 2009

The Lion.

I'm going to do two separate entries today:  one for the Lion, and one for finishing the whole cake.  The Lion entry is going to be pretty short.


Brown fondant for the Lion.  Ally made sure to tell me as I was coloring it, that it was supposed to be light brown, not dark.


Legs, again looking kind of gross.


I kind of got busy and forgot to take pictures before this point.  Sorry! 


Ears added.  It was hard to hold onto those little things.  Same with Toto.  Tiny ears are not easy to work with!


And now he has a tail!  I think it turned out really cute!


I decided to do their faces with an edible marker (actually Danny helped convince me) since the face I did with a toothpick didn't really show up.


The finished characters all together!  Now I'm going to go get a cup of coffee before I do the entry for the whole cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment